FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES AND GUIDELINES OF THE ENTERPRISE FOR ACHIEVING SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
- Continuous improvement and updating of the quality management system.
- Monitoring the quality of processes and products for setting quality targets.
- Maintaining a partnership with customers and suppliers in line with the company strategy.
- Customer care; meeting requirements, adjusting and exceeding expectations in accordance with legal requirements of the local environment.
- Fostering a positive relationship in the business and local environments.
- Continuous education and professional training of employees and development of competences necessary for providing quality services and products.
- Providing a safe and healthy working environment.
- Providing resources for the implementation of this quality policy.